Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kids Calendar



First of all sorry about the quality of the picture, I took this at night.  This was the first project that I made with my cricut back in January.  I wasn't sure how it was going to fly with my daughter so I only did the first 6 months of the year.  I put all the holidays, birthdays, and random days like national kite day on it.  My daughter loved it and referred to it all the time.  July was a busy month and I just now was able to print off the rest of the year.  I now need to find my calendar with all those cool random days and write them on the calendar.  Now she has something to refer to so she can see how long she has until school starts which she keeps asking me.  :)


lil luna link party button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!