Friday, August 19, 2011

An Anniversary Gift





Five years ago my wonderful husband and I got married.  It hasn't been easy but it sure has been worth it!!  I wanted to share part of my gift for him.  I saw in a few places an idea of doing 101 reasons why I love you.  It kind of developed from there.  I made a list this past week of reasons why I love him.   I typed up the list on pictures of us we have taken this last year and glued them on an "accordion album" that I found at Oriental Trading Company.








HookingupwithHoH Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

  1. love this, great idea

    would love it if you could share this post on my new link party, Serenity Saturday, over at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Anniversary Gifts for Husband

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!