Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monthly Grand Cleaning Goal



I know that I have at least a few more moves before I get settled down in one place for longer then three years.  I always dread the major cleaning that you have to do when you move out of a place.  I was given this kind of "schedule" awhile ago, that was to help out with a few things.  The first was to eliminate the need for "spring cleaning", second when you have to move it is a lot less stressful and third (my favorite) feel like your house is decent and mostly clean most of the time. 

I used this system in the last place we lived in and it was AMAZING!! I really didn't feel overwhelmed at all when we had to move, there was still cleaning to be done but not the serious deep cleaning like previous times.

So here is the basic idea of the "schedule"  you have tasks that you do every week, bi-monthly, and monthly while adjusting accordingly as well as a Grand Cleaning Goal for the month.  Its one room or just part of a room in the house that gets deep cleaning. 

The best part of all of this is that I'm giving you all the schedule as well as the tasks that go with it.  I will post what the grand cleaning goal for the month on the 1st of every month.  You are more then welcome to print off the Goal and tasks for the month and use that as your checklist as you clean.

This month you get two things, the sheet that has the tasks for every month and April's grand cleaning goal.  I'm going to start this all up again this month, some of it I can't quite do yet til the baby comes but I'm going to do as much as I can :)  I hope that you will all join me in doing it!!!

Here are the files for the month of April!!!  You should be able to click on them and print them off.  Before you print them off click on print preview and set the scale to 150%, it will make it bigger for you.  Now go turn on some fun cleaning music and jam out while you clean. (I'm still trying to figure out how to post a document for you to print this is what I have now thanks for being patient with me while I figure this out)


And here is April's!!



I'm linking up to these parties:

lil-luna-link-partay-19


giveaways





HookingupwithHoH





Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I knew that when you mentioned moving every 3 years or so that you had to be a military wife! It's so fun finding other military wives on these crafty blogs. I'm your latest follower by the way!

    www.craftysix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Thank you.

    www.imnotquitemartha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!