Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chore Chart

I told you yesterday that I have been working on a couple of projects well here is one of them.  I finally got my cartridge that has been all of the country because I forgot to double check the shipping address.  It's call "Chore Chart."   Well I spent yesterday playing with it and my cricut and this is what  I made:







The chores are going to be attached with velcro once I get them at the store then when my daughter does one of the chores for the day she can remove it and bring it to me or my husband for us to double check she has done it.  If all of the squares are off on Saturday then she gets a prize.  It was fun to make and I hope that it works out for us. lil luna link party buttonHookingupwithHoH Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!