Friday, March 25, 2011

The Shelf Fell Down!!


Remember this picture from redo doing the master bedroom.  In the middle of the night a couple of months ago the shelf fell!! It scared me pretty good I had no idea what had happen or what was going on.  I figured out that the wall was more white then it usually is, we got up and figured out what happened.  In the morning this is what the wall looked like.


All over the floor was pieces of shattered Willowtree figurines.  We picked up most of them and put them in one spot this is what it looked like:








This is how we came up with the Willowtree Massacre, three of the figurines broke apart.  But the other three managed to escape without damage.



I sat down with the super glue and glued them all back together the best that I could even with the little tiny pieces.  Two of them looked like they are ok and don't look bad at all, but one of them didn't fair as well, it will have to be replaced.



The two that look normal.


This one is going to have to be replaced :(



BoostMyBlogFriday

3 comments:

  1. Oh crap ! that sucks !
    So sorry !
    I love all your crafts and i am LDS too :)
    Follow ma back :)
    XO
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I love meeting new people and finding new blogs!! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!! Lovely blog!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man.. That stinks.. Loving your posts ;)) Following you from blog hop.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com, hope you can stop by sometime.. TY

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!