Friday, March 4, 2011

Fabric Covered Wipe Case






I have seen these around but never with this kind of lid, so I decided to try it out my way and see how it goes. I started out by cutting a piece of fabric that was a little bit bigger then one of the sides. I lightly brushed some mod podge on the case then laid the fabric over it and spread it out so there were no bubbles then put another coat of mod podge on top of the fabric.


I did the same thing for the front except before I glued it on I trace where the opening was and cut out the hole.






For the flap I decided to do a different color. I traced a little bit bigger then the flap so I could glue it to the under part of the flap as well.

After it dried completely I cut off the extra fabric. Then I took some ribbon that I had and hot glued it around ends of the fabric to give it a finished look.

Here are all the sides of the completed case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!