Thursday, September 20, 2012

Anniversary Gift

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary last month.  I was having a hard time figuring out what to do for him.  So I combined a couple of ideas that I saw. 

We celebrated 6 years this year so I found 6 pictures of us throughout the time we have been married.  I used mats that I found at Walmart and put the picture inside of them and then added a little message of something that I loved about my husband, and I tried to have it tie in with the picture.






I wrapped each picture individually and wrote a time that he was suppose to open it on the wrapping.



I hung the pictures under a sign that my husband gave me for my first mother's day, using wire and clips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!