Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wreaths

First of all I hope that everyone had a great Christmas.  I know that we did, it was our first time having Christmas away from family and we were able to create some new traditions.  I have been missing the last week and a half because one I had a couple of things to post but forgot to post them (they are coming later in the week) and second we spent the week before Christmas in Colonial Williamsburg.  We couldn't have asked for a better time and weather.  It was in the 60's the whole time we were there and sunny.  Colonial Williamsburg does some pretty cool decorating for the Christmas season and I couldn't help falling in love with some of them and want to share them with you.



The Governor's Palace was striking, many of the houses had simple wreaths on every window like here.  The wreaths are all created with things that they would have had during that time period.


I'm not sure how they created the C but it was cool looking.



This wreath was on the courthouse.

Apples were another thing that was used a lot.



I wish I could think of making something like this.

I have more to share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!