Monday, February 28, 2011

Matching brother and sister outfits






I found this fabric at Joann's on clearance and thought that it would work for both a girl and a boy. My daughter loves frogs and I figure generally boys like frogs too so this should work. So I made some pants for both of them.


I also bought a plain white onesie and a blank white t-shirt. I made freezer stencil shirts that matched to go with the pants.




Here they are all put together. I'm sorry about the dark pictures, they were taken at night and I tried some during the day and they looked worse because we have had some cloudy days this last week.I can't wait to see both of them wearing these!!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute. I might have to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!