Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jello Eggs






It is kind of a tradition in my family to make jello eggs.  My parents have a few sets of molds some are just plain eggs and others have some designs on them.  When my husband and I were dating we bought a mold, I need to get some more now that the family is growing some more.  My daughter loves watching the whole process of making them. 





You can buy the molds online at the jello website they have cool ones for all year long.  Make sure that you spray the molds down well with cooking spray and that they snap shut tight.




We use 1 1/2 cups of boiling water to one big package of Jello.  This fills the whole mold.





After they have set, use a knife and slowly open the mold, circling around the mold allowing it to come apart relatively the same amount.





Then enjoy!!!


lil luna link party button

”SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!