Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blender Pancakes






This pancake recipe came from my Grandma.  I remember being there for breakfast as a little girl and her making these. 

Blender Pancakes

In a Blender put: 1cup whole wheat kernels (Hard white wheat)
                         1cup milk

Blend on high speed for 2 minutes 

Then add another 1/2 cup of milk

Blend additional 2 minutes

Turn speed to low and add 2 eggs, 2T oil, 1T honey, 1/4t salt and 1T baking powder

Immediately pour into pitcher, the batter will "grow"

Bake as you would normal pancakes. note: if your pancakes seem like they are dark that is okay they are not burnt, that is just how they cook. :)




These are really easy to make and they make a ton!!!  My daughter who is a very picky eater eats 3 or 4 of these.  I like to put sliced strawberries on them.  My husband loves them as well!! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!