Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cover for the Shelves

I made this cover for the end of the shelves awhile ago out of scrap fabric from making my husband's scrubs.  I couldn't figure out a way for the cover to stay on well and not fall off when little hands grab onto it.  My first attempt was sticky tack, which actually worked pretty well except that my daughter loves to chew on sticky tack.  So I had to come up with a new plan, meanwhile the cover ended up just sitting on one of the shelves for a couple of months.

Here is a before of what the shelves looked like before I organized the shelves better and put the cover back on.  My second attempt was using super glue, which really didn't work at all.  Then all of a sudden it came to me use duct tape!!!  So I pulled out the duct tape and taped it up, it works amazing!!!


lil luna link party button



Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!