Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Argh Moment

Do you ever have those times when you can't believe that you did that?  So this is what happened.  I found a cricut cartridge that I wanted and for a decent price.  I ordered it at the beginning of the month.  I was way excited for it and have been watching for it to come. So I just looked today at my confirmation email and it has the shipping address for my last place that is on the other side of the country and I haven't lived there for over a year!!!!  I'm so bummed that I didn't catch that.  I also just found out that it shipped the next day after I ordered it so it has been there for about a week.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do now....I'm going to go think about it and be bummed some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!