Friday, February 25, 2011

Chocolate Baked Donuts



My regular Baked Donuts were such a hit that I decided to make some Chocolate ones and try baking some in a mini muffin pan.
It makes it a lot easier to put the batter into the pans if its pretty runny. I used a spoon to put the batter into the pans.

I filled the mini donut pan a little too full, they still turned out okay but next I'm going to put a little less in each one.




When baking the muffin pan I had to add a couple of minutes to the cooking time. This is what they looked like after they came out of the oven.


I made some glaze with a cup of powder sugar and 2 tablespoons of hot water. This time instead of drizzling the glaze over the donuts I took them and dunked them into the glaze. I like how they turned out this time around.



1 comment:

  1. That's such a neat idea! Last time I tried donuts, I broke my candy thermometer, but if I can bake them... then it's even better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!