Monday, January 29, 2018

Boy Birthday Party


 Let me tell you right now, I am not one to do birthday parties.  True most of the time when it comes to the kids birthdays I'm either pregnant (like 8-9months along), we are in the process of packing up the house or we just live in an area that we really don't know that many kids their age.  Whatever the reason I decided I should give my oldest son a party he hadn't had one before and he was turning 7.  This kid LOVES  Captain America so we went that direction.  I wish that I had gotten more pictures but it was just me so when you are in charge its hard getting the pictures as well.  :)


I made this Captain America shield cake for him.  He thought it was the coolest thing. 




Building this pinata I used old cereal boxes and cut out two circles and then cut out a wide strip that went all the way around the circles and taped it together.  I will create a tutorial soon on the entire process.  I decorated this pinata using the same process that I described here

I bought superhero masks for the boys to wear and made a giant shield where the kids played pin on the star. 






It was a hit with the boys.  I didn't do much else after playing the game and breaking open the pinata. I just let them all play with each other and have.  My son thanked me later so I'll mark it a success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!