Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Kitchen island

We moved into a brand new house just short of a year ago.  I was doing some painting in the kids' rooms this past summer, and this just kind of happened one night while doing them.  The walls around the island were really bugging me it didn't seem to flow with the rest of the kitchen, also the kids kept trying to scale the walls while holding onto the counter and the white was showing all their footprints.  I had black paint from my project in the boy's room so the island got an update as well.

 Here is the island before we moved in. It really didn't seem to sit right with the white paint.



Here is After! I love it so much, the braces/brackets for the the counter top don't stand out now and I no longer see dirty footprints. Double win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!