Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Wreath

So I'm sure that you guys have all seen those wreaths with the ornaments and the wire hanger?  Yeah so I saw them a few years ago and thought they were so cool.  I got the stuff to do them and it was the ultimate disaster, they all popped off and I glued them back on and they still fell off.  So then the next year I bought green wreath and glued some ornaments on it and some pine-cones.   It was okay but I wasn't excited about it.  The last couple of years I have really fallen in love the white/red/silver look in Christmas decor.  I found rolls of tulle for less then $4 at Walmart and the bells for less then $4 and the green foam wreath was less then $4 as well.  I came home and this is what I ended up with and I LOVE IT!!!!!  Let me warn you I wasn't thinking through completely and sparkly tulle is made sparkly by glitter!!  My dining room floor now looks like Christmas.   I just cut out many lengths of each roll and just tied it on all the way around, after I went through and hot glued it to the wreath so it couldn't untie itself.  I only used about have of each roll, so now I can use the leftovers on another project. 

More the Merrier Monday

1 comment:

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!