Friday, November 29, 2013

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Shirts that is...

These are this year's Christmas shirts.  This is the first time that I have ever used iron on vinyl.  It was relatively easy to use.  I cut the images out with my Cricut machine and then placed it on the shirts and ironed them on.  The instructions said to have the iron on the highest setting and leave it on for 2-3 seconds.  I used the highest setting and left it on for more like 20-30 seconds.  I have had to go back a couple of times and iron it back down again and two of the shirts.  So I probably should have left the iron on it for just a little longer.  But I love how they turned out and the kids won't stop wearing them.


More the Merrier Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!