Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Felt Nativity (can be no sewing)

Last year I saw cool felt nativity scene from here at My Crazy Blessed Life, I even went out and bought the stuff to do it but never did it.   This year in Primary we wanted a nativity that we could put up parts of each week.  This was finally the motivation for me to get it done.  Here is what mine turned out looking like.  You can felt glue all the pieces together but my kids tend to pull things apart really easily so I sewed everything together because I knew in the long run for my kids it would take a lot more to destroy it.

 Everything


 Mary, Joseph and Baby


 Wise Men


 Angels and star

 Animals

 Shepherds and sheep


 My kids have had a blast playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!