Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Wreath


So I pulled out my wreath from last year and it looked pretty sad so I took it apart and used it the stuff around the house in decorating.  But then it left me without a wreath, I was at Walmart in the Christmas section (very dangerous) and found this:

It was around $2.50, I thought I could do something with this.  I looked at the bunches that they had in the store and they were more expensive then the wreath and I would need multiple of them.  I said forget this I'm sure that I have stuff around the house that I could use. Sure enough I did!!

The pine cones are from the backyard and the balls are from the wreath that I took apart from last year.  So it only cost me the wreath!!  I'll take that any day. :)



Photobucket
Somewhat Simple HookingupwithHoH

1 comment:

  1. Simple and elegant :)

    If you get a chance - love for you to link up to my "Made by ME" linky party: http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/12/made-by-me-9-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!