Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Jello

I made these the other night for a treat for Family Home Evening when we carved our pumpkins.





I used mint pieces for decorations because that is all I had :) (I just now noticed that one of the eyes fell off of the worm sorry)

  Here is the recipe its super easy:

2 packages (6 oz) orange gelatin
2 1/2 cups boiling water
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix

Dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 min.  Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.  Quickly pour into gelatin; whisk until well blended.  Pour into an oiled 13inx9in pan.  Chill until set.  Cut into circles or use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter.  Just before serving, add candy eyes and mouths.


ENJOY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!