I thought that I would show you one of the things that I cleaned this month. We don't have an extra room so I choose to do the closets that don't normally get done. The first one that I did was the front closet, it holds our coats and some of my crafting stuff and most of my sewing things. I feel bad it started to take over and made it really hard to put coats in there.
Here is a before of the closet.
And after...It feels much better to me and I was able to get rid of the hanging organizer.
I decorated some boxes (tutorial coming late this week) and put the stuff that was in the hanging organizer in them.
A lot more room on the floor as well.