Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baking Rolls


My daughter found a recipe in her church magazine and asked me if we could make them.  I couldn't turn her down.  Here is the recipe






The best part was that instead of making bunnies.  We just made whatever shapes that we wanted to.  It was tons of fun to see what my daughter came up with.


We ran out room on our cookie sheets so I made the rest of them into cinnamon rolls.

 Here are the ones that my daughter made.


Here are a couple that I did.


CreativeShareWednesdays


lil luna link party button



Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

  1. Visiting you from Wandering Wednesday- my first time to your blog! You have some terrific kids ideas and I love your blog name! Looking forward to keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - found your post on Sun Scholars. Love this bread idea - what a lot of fun! I can't wait to try it with my son. When I do I'll post a link back to you from my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!