Monday, February 13, 2012

Strawberry Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting






So I made these cupcakes the other day and they were gone fast.  For the cupcakes I used a strawberry cake mix but the frosting was a new recipe.  My husband and I fell in love with it.

Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

2oz unsweetened chocolate...melted and cooled
3 3/4c powder sugar
1/2c butter
3-4T milk
1 tsp milk

Directions

Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in small amounts of time stirring in between times.  (I did about every 15secs just to be safe)  When melted and smooth allow chocolate to cool.  In a large mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients beating for a couple of minutes until it is smooth.  Then add in chocolate until combined well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!