Friday, February 17, 2012

One Year!!!!

I started this blog one year ago today!!!  I never thought that it would take off the way that I did.  Thank you all for the support and sweet comments over this past year.  I can't wait for the next year to come and the many projects that I will get to share with you. 

Something that I'm going to try adding this year is a shop!!  I have been working hard making things for the shop.  Please have some patience with my while I'm working out all the kinks in it meanwhile let me share with you a couple of things that are there:

By far the most popular post has been my workbook for 2-4 year olds.  My husband helped me create my own pages and put together a workbook for your growing little one to enjoy.

I have fallen in love with making little boy ties!!!  Check out the shop for a couple of other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!