Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yummy Potato Soup






This is one of my new favorite meals hands down!!!  So we were at a friend's house for dinner and she served this and she told us how she made it.  I wrote down the directions in the car on the way home I'm not sure if it is exactly what she told me but I still love it just the same.

What you need:

1/2 stick butter
2 cans of cream potato soup
1 can of sliced potatoes
1 pint of half-n-half


Melt the butter in a pot or crockpot.  Then add the rest of the ingredients and heat all the way through.  Then when you serve you can add chopped green onions, shredded cheese and bacon bits if you like.  Also I love dipping rolls into the soup.  It serves about 4 people.


I can't wait for the next time I make it, this week that is for sure!



Somewhat Simple

1 comment:

I love to hear from you please leave a comment!!